Easton Farmers Market is a community of over twenty-five vendors offering a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, local honey, baked goods, flowers, dog treats, seafood (including oysters), kombucha, coffee, fresh-pressed juice, nursery plants, bulbs, and local artisans.
Open from 8am to 1pm from April 11th through December 19th, it is a long-standing tradition spanning over 35 years. The market is open rain or shine and is located in the municipal parking lot on the 100 block of N. Harrison Street - north of Goldsboro Street.
Live local music every Saturday from 10 am to noon.
The Easton Farmers Market is the work of the Avalon Foundation.
- Sat, Apr 11 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Apr 18 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Apr 25 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, May 2 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, May 9 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, May 16 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, May 23 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, May 30 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 6 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 13 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 20 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jun 27 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 4 @ 8:00 am
- Sat, Jul 11 @ 8:00 am
- Starting Saturday, April 11th, 2020, repeats every week on Saturday until Saturday, December 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Chesapeake Fire & Ice Fest continues today
- Remembering Pete Howell
- UM SRH announces Nurse Excellence Award nominees
- UM SRH recognizes ER nurse for more than 40 years of service
- Workshop on recycled water set in Cambridge
- Compass Regional Hospice welcomes four new team members
- Kurtom receives award from national nursing organization
- Distillery announces final batch of ESLC Black Rum
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.