Sign up for CERT Basic Training today! March 23rd through May 4th, Mondays from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. This is a free training open to the public that is offered by the Talbot County Department of Emergency Services. This training covers basic disaster medical training, fire and utility safety, light search and rescue, and more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-770-8160 for registration and questions.
- Starting Monday, March 23rd, 2020, repeats every week on Monday until Monday, May 04, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Chesapeake Fire & Ice Fest continues today
- Remembering Pete Howell
- UM SRH announces Nurse Excellence Award nominees
- UM SRH recognizes ER nurse for more than 40 years of service
- Workshop on recycled water set in Cambridge
- Compass Regional Hospice welcomes four new team members
- Kurtom receives award from national nursing organization
- Distillery announces final batch of ESLC Black Rum
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.