SALISBURY — Thousands of geologic specimens from Maryland and beyond finally have come together for all to see in Salisbury University’s Henson Science Hall. Minerals, fossils, mining deposits and rocks titled “Geologic History of Maryland” and “Fossils of the Chesapeake Bay” are on display on the the first floor thanks to years of planning and organization since 2001 by Dr. Brent Zaprowski, above, of the Geography and Geosciences Department. For more information call 410-543-6030 or visit the SU website at www.salisbury.edu.
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Space heater to blame for garage fire in St. Michaels home
- Governor attends MSP Polar Bear Plunge
- Kids' chess tourney set for Feb. 1
- Nonprofits worry sale of dot-org universe will raise costs
- Fire marshal warns of new social media 'challenge'
- CBMM seeks new volunteers with spring, summer trainings
- Police searching for information in armed robbery