EASTON — Easton police on Thursday, Oct. 17, arrested Michael Dennis Bishop, 54, of Easton on a bench warrant charging him with failing to appear in court on Oct. 8 to face a charge of driving on a suspended license. Police said he was released on $5,000 unsecured bond.
- Vucevic, Fournier help Magic hold off Wizards
- Vikings overcome 20-0 deficit to stun Broncos
- Georgia edges past Alabama to No. 4; OU up to 8
- Kyle Busch leads Gibbs trio to win 2nd NASCAR championship
- Ravens harass Watson, beat Texans for 6th straight win
- Winter Walks at Eastern Neck NWR
- Unstable family situation hard on teen
- 'Library guy' to retire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.