EASTON — Easton police on Thursday, May 16, arrested Travon Montez Stubbs, 36, of Cambridge on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in court on May 13, a news release states. Stubbs was taken before a Talbot County District Court commissioner, who released him on personal recognizance, according to online court records.
Latest Special Section
- Former fire chief, bus driver gets 60 years in federal prison for attempted enticement of minor
- Harris: 9/11 first responders bill 'fiscally irresponsible'
- CHT sets auditions for 'The Importance of Being Earnest'
- Leftover green salad
- EPD hosts Coffee with a Cop at Starbucks
- Frittelli wins John Deere for first PGA victory
- Franco’s walk-off HR lifts Phils over Nats
- O’s break up perfect game in ninth; lose to Rays
Love Italian wine and food? Join us at Scossa Restaurant and Lounge for a fabulous wine dinn… Read more
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.