EASTON — Easton police on Thursday, July 11, arrested Kenneth Pollard, 32, of Washington, D.C., on a bench warrant charging him with failing to appear in court. Police said Pollard missed his scheduled July 3 appearance in Talbot County District Court to answer to a charge of driving without a license. He was released on $2,500 unsecured bond.
Latest Special Section
- First round produces highs, lows
- Worcester sweeps Dorchester, moves to states
- Delany: old mistakes to blame for college woes
- Usual crowd saw unusual score for Woods
- Talbot Dominates In Opener
- Apollo 11 at 50: Celebrating first steps on another world
- Cooling centers open in Kent as heat advisory is in effect
- Nocturne Paint Out draws color into night sky
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.