EASTON — Easton police on Wednesday, June 12, served Amber Brown, 28, of Easton with a warrant charging her failing to appear in court on May 20 to answer to a charge of driving on a suspended license. She was released on $3,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
- Woodland Takes U.S. Open
- Davis trade a win-win for both sides
- Adams’ huge game sparks Nats in a blowout
- Givens blows save; Sox win it in the 10th
- Helen Crow celebrates 100th birthday
- Denton installs new mural by local artist at Community Park
- The Arts at Navy Point continues Sunday
- TAP offers sound workshop
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.