EASTON — Easton police on Wednesday, June 12, served Amber Brown, 28, of Easton with a warrant charging her failing to appear in court on May 20 to answer to a charge of driving on a suspended license. She was released on $3,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
- Wide implications as Germany teeters toward recession
- Ridgely teen arrested on FTA
- Easton woman faces drug charges
- Cambridge man faces drug charges
- Gaithersburg residents face trespassing, drug charges
- Talbot welcomes 36 new teachers
- Cambridge man arrested on assault charges
- CHT seeking directors for 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.