EASTON — Easton police on Thursday, Dec. 5, served 35-year-old Kelley Virginia Ashe with a criminal summons charging her with 31 counts of failing to send her child to school, according to a news release. Ashe was given her court date and released on her signature, police said.
- Space heater to blame for garage fire in St. Michaels home
- Governor attends MSP Polar Bear Plunge
- Kids' chess tourney set for Feb. 1
- Nonprofits worry sale of dot-org universe will raise costs
- Fire marshal warns of new social media 'challenge'
- CBMM seeks new volunteers with spring, summer trainings
- Police searching for information in armed robbery
- Library to host lecture on Jefferson's garden
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.