EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office reported the following recent arrests.
• At about 6:50 p.m. Jan. 9, deputies stopped a vehicle to serve a search and seizure warrant for the Talbot County Drug Task Force. Police said the warrant also authorized a search of the driver, Terrell Lamont Ennals, 43, of Easton.
As deputies were explaining the warrant to Ennals, police said, he pushed a deputy and fled on foot.
Police said members of the Talbot County Drug Task Force, Talbot County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, Maryland State Police Easton Barracks, Easton Police Department Narcotics Unit and Easton Police Department K-9 Unit quickly found and arrested Ennals.
Police said they searched Ennals and found cocaine and cash.
Ennals was charged with second-degree assault, obstructing and hindering, fleeing and eluding by foot, failure to obey a lawful order and possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
He was released on $5,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On Jan. 11, deputies responded to the 28000 block of Pleasant Valley Drive, where they saw Robert Harvey Bridge III, 24, of Trappe and then verified an active protective order against him was in place, police said.
Bridge was arrested and charged with violating the protective order. He was held at the Talbot County Detention Center until his Jan. 13 release on $2,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On Jan. 9, deputies arrested Tavon Anderick Bowser, 32, of Cordova on a warrant issued by Dorchester County District Court charging him with second-degree child abuse, two counts of second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct. Bowser was held without bond, according to online court records.
• On Jan. 8, deputies arrested Jaron Tereze Meekins, 21, of Easton on warrants from Talbot County Circuit Court and Talbot County District Court charging with failing to appear and violation of probation. Police said he remained in the custody of the Talbot jail following his initial appearance before a district court commissioner.
• On Jan. 6, deputies arrested Nicole Shirlene Whitfield, 25, of Trappe on a warrant charging her with violation of probation. Police said she was held without bond at the Talbot jail.
• On Jan. 4, deputies arrested Tshawn Taylor, 30, of Cambridge on a Talbot circuit court warrant charging him with failing to appear in court. He was released Jan. 6 on $1,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On Dec. 27, deputies arrested Earl Marcel Melton, 30, of Oxford on two warrants Talbot circuit court issued Aug. 20, 2019, charging him with violating his probation. Police said he was held without bond at the Talbot jail.