EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office has reported the following recent arrests.
• According to police, deputies tried to stop a vehicle for moving violations on U.S. Route 50 near Almshouse Road; however, the vehicle did not stop and continued to a residence on Sailors Retreat Road in Oxford.
Police said they determined the driver, Julie Stevens Plants, 52, of Oxford, was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Plants was arrested and found to be in possession of cocaine and paraphernalia, police said.
She was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of paraphernalia and driving under the influence of alcohol and a controlled substance. She was released on personal recognizance.
• Deputies arrested Ashley Marlaina Marshall, 34, of Trappe on a warrant issued July 11 by Anne Arundel County District Court, charging her with failing to appear in court. Police said she was taken to Talbot County Central Booking for processing and an initial appearance pending further action by the courts.
• Deputies arrested Kim Pham, 25, of Fairfax, Va., on an outstanding warrant from Worcester County.
Police said Pham was a passenger in a vehicle where the driver was found to be driving without a license. A check on Pham revealed the Worcester warrant.
Pham was taken to Talbot County Central Booking for processing and an initial appearance, pending further action by the courts.
• Deputies arrested Timothy Sean Futty, 42, of Easton on a warrant issued July 13 by Kent County District Court, charging him with assault, possession of a controlled substance, malicious destruction of property and intoxicated endangerment. Futty was taken to Talbot County Central Booking for processing and an initial appearance, police said.
• Deputies arrested Cierra Tyesha Scott, 32, of Baltimore on a warrant issued by Baltimore City District Court, charging her with traffic violations. Police said Scott provided deputies with a false name upon initial contact, adding to her charges.
Scott was taken to the Talbot County Center Central Booking facility for processing and an initial appearance, awaiting additional action by the courts, police said.
• Deputies arrested Alan Hoyt Anthony, 56, of Wye Mills on a warrant issued Sept. 17 by Talbot County District Court, charging him with assault, reckless endangerment and malicious destruction of property. Anthony was taken to Talbot County Central Booking for processing and an initial appearance.
• Deputies arrested Broderick O’Donald Dunaway Jr., 35, of Baltimore on a warrant issued June 21 by Talbot County Circuit Court, charging him with failing to appear in court. In addition, Talbot District Court issued a warrant for Dunaway’s arrest on Aug. 14, charging him with failure to register as a sex offender/false information, sex offender registration-failure to notify and violation of lifetime sex offender supervision.
Police said Dunaway was was held at the Talbot County Detention Center on $1,500 bond.
• Deputies arrested Dennis Lee Ayers Jr., 37, of St Michaels on multiple warrants. Police said Ayers is charged with failing to appear in Talbot District Court on Aug. 5, failing to appear in Talbot Circuit Court on Aug. 23 and violation of probation.
Ayers was ordered held at the Talbot County Detention Center pending further action by the circuit court.
• Deputies arrested LaToya Lajaun Williams, 34, of Cambridge on a warrant issued May 16, 2018, by Talbot District Court, charging her with failing to appear in court. Police said Williams originally was charged with driving on a suspended out-of-state license. She was taken to Talbot County Central Booking for processing and an initial appearance before a district court commissioner.
• Deputies also arrested six people on charges of driving while impaired by alcohol, and seven were issued civil citations charging them possession of marijuana under 10 grams.