EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests in early May.
• On May 2, deputies responded to the 7000 block of Station Road, Newcomb, for a reported domestic disturbance.
Police said they learned an argument between spouses had taken place there, leading to a physical encounter.
Police said Deborah Talbert, 60, assaulted her husband with a household item, causing a minor injury to his left arm.
Talbert was arrested, charged with second-degree assault and released on $10,000 unsecured bond.
• On May 3, deputies stopped a vehicle driven by Cheryl Graves, 52, of Cordova for administrative violations. Police said they had previous knowledge that Graves’ Maryland driver’s license was suspended.
According to police, further investigation revealed the registration plates displayed were not issued for the vehicle they were displayed on and the vehicle was unregistered.
Police said they arrested Graves on the traffic violations, and a subsequent search revealed numerous stolen items in her possession.
Graves was charged with driving on a suspended license, operating an unregistered vehicle, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and theft. She was released on $15,000.00 unsecured bond.
• On May 4, deputies responded to a reported assault on Willow Road.
According to police, Christopher Lee Sard, 21, of Trappe had assaulted his grandmother and a man at a residence there.
Sard was arrested and charged with two counts of assault and two counts of theft. A Talbot County District Court commissioner ordered he be held without bond at the Talbot County Detention Center.
• At about 4:20 a.m. May 6, deputies stopped a vehicle for speeding — 98 mph in a 55 mph zone — on U.S. Route 50 near Hiners Lane.
Police said the driver was identified as Devin Michael Howard, 19, of Annapolis. A search of the vehicle revealed marijuana, police said.
Howard was charged on a criminal citation with possession of a controlled dangerous substance and exceeding the posted speed limit. He was released after signing the citations.
• On May 7, deputies stopped a vehicle for a moving violation on state Route 328 near Swann Haven Road.
Police said they identified the driver as Daniel Lionel Pritchett, 21, of Easton. When the deputies tried to search him, police said, Pritchett fled on foot.
Police said they caught and arrested Pritchett after a brief foot chase.
He was charged with fleeing and eluding a uniformed police officer, failure to obey a lawful order, and obstructing and hindering a police officer. He was released on personal recognizance.
• At about 1:45 a.m. May 10, deputies arrested Amanda Lee Stanton, 29, of Cordova.
Police said they saw Stanton walking on Dover Road near June Way and determined there was an outstanding district court bench warrant charging her with failing to appear for a scheduled court hearing.
She was released on $5,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On May 10, deputies arrested Thomas Harris, 59, of Harrington, Del., on a warrant charging him with violating his probation for a driving while impaired conviction. According to online court records, he was held at the Talbot jail on $1,000 bond.
• On May 10, deputies arrested Alexander Blaine Spicer, 18, of Cordova on a charge of violating a protective order.
Police said they determined Spicer had made contact with the protected person of a protective order on numerous occasions.
He was released on personal recognizance.