EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests in June and July.
• On June 15, deputies arrested Ty Anthony Brooks, 51, of Easton. Police said an arrest warrant had been issued by the Parole and Probation Commission for violation of probation. Brooks later was taken to the Talbot County Central Booking Facility, where he was held pending further action by the parole and probation warrant unit.
• On June 15, deputies arrested Jami Lynn Robinson, 38, of Easton. Police said Robinson was charged with failing to appear for a scheduled hearing in Talbot County District Court. She is being held at the Talbot County Detention Center on unrelated charges, police said.
• On June 20, deputies arrested Nicholas James Fisher, 21, of Easton on a warrant charging him with theft $100 to $1,500 and two counts of rogue and vagabond. He was released on $2,500 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On June 26, deputies arrested Joshua Ronald Tardif, 31, of Waldorf on charges of failing to appear in Charles County District Court in 2009. Police said he was taken to the Talbot County Central Booking Facility for processing and an initial appearance before a district court commissioner.
• On July 4, deputies stopped a vehicle for a moving violation on U.S. Route 50. The driver and sole occupant of the vehicle was identified as Richard Lee Travis III, 23, of Telford, Pa.
Police said the deputies searched the vehicle and found marijuana and a loaded handgun.
Travis was charged with handgun possession, transporting a handgun in a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana. He was released on personal recognizance.
• At about 1:09 p.m. July 5, deputies responded to Easton Point Marina to investigate a report of a suspicious person. Police said they made contact with Jason Paul Polly, 42, of Easton and searched him, finding heroin and Suboxone.
Polly was arrested and charged with possession with the intent to distribute heroin, possession of heroin and possession of Suboxone. After initially being held without bond at the Talbot jail, he was released on $2,000 unsecured bond July 10 after a bail review hearing.
• On July 6, deputies arrested Desiree Biggar, 32, of Trappe on an arrest warrant issued March 22 charging her with failing to appear for a scheduled hearing in Talbot County Circuit Court. She was held at the Talbot jail on $4,144.54 cash bond.
• On July 15, deputies arrested Katherine Rose Adkins, 23, of Denton on a warrant charging her with failing to appear for a scheduled hearing in Talbot County District Court. She was released July 18 on $2,500 bond.
• On July 16, deputies arrested Sean Elliott Cephus, 29, of Trappe on a warrant charging him with failing to appear for a June 13 hearing in Talbot County District Court. Police said he was taken to Talbot County Central Booking and held pending further action by the courts.
• On July 18, deputies responded to the St. Michaels Cottages to investigate a trespassing complaint. Police said the property manager told them Rachel Lynn Curtis, 23, of no fixed address, was on the property after being mailed documentation prohibiting her from being there. Deputies found Curtis at unit 114 and issued her a criminal citation charging her with trespassing. Curtis was released upon her signature and made to leave the property.
• In addition to the above cases, deputies also charged 21 individuals on civil citations with possession of marijuana and arrested three individuals for driving under the influence of alcohol.