EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests.
• On March 20, detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division stopped a vehicle for moving violations in the 23000 block of St. Michaels Road.
Police said they identified the driver as Amelia Paige Hamilton Maxwell, 27, of Cambridge and a front seat passenger as Christopher Michael Maxwell, 36, of Lottsburg, Va.
Police said the detectives searched the vehicle and found a loaded handgun under the front passenger seat.
Amelia Maxwell and Christopher Maxwell each were arrested and charged with possession of a loaded handgun in a vehicle.
They were released on $5,000 unsecured bond each, according to online court records.
• On April 14, deputies arrested David Deandre Woodall, 29, of Denton on warrants issued by Talbot County district and circuit courts, charging him with failing to pay fines and failing to appear in court. He was held at the Talbot County Detention Center on $3,200 bond, according to online court records.
• On April 27, deputies arrested Nicholas Joseph Bridges, 35, of Easton on a warrant charging him with first- and second-degree assault, and reckless endangerment. He was released on $1,500 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On April 26, detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division stopped a vehicle in the area of Bay Street and St. Marks Place in Easton for the suspicion of impersonating a police officer, police said.
Detectives identified the driver as Roland Clinton Wainwright Jr., 28, of Frederica, Del.
Deputies from the Talbot County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and K-9 Unit responded to assist. After a K-9 scan, detectives searched the vehicle and found heroin and crystal methamphetamine, as well as other controlled dangerous substances and paraphernalia, police said.
Wainwright was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance with the intent to distribute, CDS possession, possession of drug administering equipment, possession of paraphernalia and driving a vehicle on highway with visible blue light.
Wainwright was held at the Talbot County Detention Center without bond.
• On March 3, deputies arrested Terrell Lamont Ennals, 43, of Easton on a warrant charging him with CDS possession with the intent to distribute. Ennals initially was held without bond at the Talbot County Detention Center, but online court records show he was released May 4 on $5,000 unsecured bond.
• On May 12, deputies arrested Francis Robert Riddle, 29, of Marydel.
Riddle was incarcerated at the Sussex Correctional Institution in Delaware and waived extradition, agreeing to return to Maryland. Police said he now will face several traffic charges stemming from an incident in October 2019.
Police said the charges include speeding, giving a false and fictitious name to uniformed police, driving without a license and driving on a suspended out-of-state license. Riddle also faces a criminal charge of fraudulently using personal identifying information to avoid prosecution.
Riddle was released on $5,000 unsecured bond.