EASTON — Easton police on Thursday, Aug. 22, served Roshonda Leann Murray, 24, of Easton with a criminal summons charging her with making an arson threat. Police said she is accused of threatening to burn a house down on Aug. 19 after an argument over the phone. Murray was released after signing the summons.
- Friends of Wharton to honor him in concert
- Combs named new Caroline/Dorchester editor
- Easton soldier is runner-up in U.S. Army Best Warrior Competition
- Lunch menus 10-21 to 10-25
- At a glance
- Goldsborough Neck Road project begins Oct. 22
- Jack Russell races Sunday in St. Michaels
- Body of US Rep. Cummings will lie in state at Capitol
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.