EASTON — Londonderry on the Tred Avon has shared its response plan to the COVID-19 outbreak.
“During these uncertain times, our residents are our No. 1 priority,” said Irma Toce, Londonderry of the Tred Avon CEO. “Our team is ‘all hands on deck’ during this constantly evolving situation, and we have made adjustments to our operations to ensure the health, wellness and safety of each and every one of our residents.”
The following measures have been put in place for the health and safety of residents:
• Residents have been asked to stay in their residences, and visitors are limited to family and caregivers only.
• All staff and visitors must have their temperature checked before being allowed on campus.
• The Londonderry staff continues to work on campus to support residents.
• Healthy, fresh meals are delivered twice daily to residents in their homes.
• Wellness checks are conducted daily for every resident.
• Mail is being delivered directly to residents.
• Daily activity suggestions that residents can do safely on their own to stay active and engaged are included with deliveries. Future Facebook Live videos and video conferences are being planned to bring the community together.
The sales and marketing office remains open and is conducting virtual tours of available, move-in ready properties for prospective residents. To schedule a virtual tour and to learn more about Londonderry, call 410-820-8732.
About Londonderry on the Tred Avon
Londonderry on the Tred Avon is an independent living cooperative community for adults ages 62 and older that promotes wellness of mind and body. Londonderry offers a variety of housing options from apartments to cottages among 29 acres, including 1,500 feet of waterfront shoreline. For more information, visit www.londonderry tredavon.com.