EASTON — The Talbot County Sheriff’s Office has reported the following arrests in late July and early August.
• On July 23, deputies arrested James Wayne Dorman II, 29, of Cambridge. Police said a warrant from Dorchester County District Court charged him with two counts each of second-degree assault and intoxicated endangerment.
Police said Dorman was taken to the Talbot County Central Booking Facility and he later was ordered to be held without bond.
• At about 9:30 p.m. July 27, deputies responded to Trappe Landing to investigate a report of an assault.
According to police, a witness said an argument between a man and a woman there had turned physical.
Police said deputies met with Kurt Michael Perry, 52, of Trappe as he was trying to leave the landing. While deputies were speaking with the woman involved, police said, they saw injuries consistent with an assault.
Perry was arrested and charged with second-degree assault. He was released July 29 on $3,000 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• Shortly before midnight July 31, deputies responded to the 28000 block of Old Country Club Road, where a woman said she had been assaulted by Joseph Dean Triplett Sr., 57, of Easton. Police said her injuries were consistent with an assault.
Triplett was arrested and charged with second-degree assault. He was released on $2,500 unsecured bond, according to online court records.
• On Aug. 7, deputies responded to Phillips Wharf in Tilghman for a patrol check of the landing. There, police said, they saw Jose Jorge Mejia-Reyes, 33, and Ana Gregoria Gomez-Reyes, 43, both of Gaithersburg, at the landing during hours it is closed to the public.
Police said the deputies escorted them to their vehicle, which was parked illegally on the property. Police said they conducted a probable cause search of the vehicle and found marijuana.
Gomez-Reyes and Mejia-Reyes were issued criminal citations charging them with trespassing and possession of marijuana, and released on their signatures.
• On Aug. 9, deputies stopped a vehicle on U.S. Route 50 near Manadier Road for a moving violation. Police said a K-9 scan of the vehicle resulted in the recovery of cocaine and marijuana.
The driver, Leyon Damonte Camper, 36, of Cambridge, was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana. He was released on personal recognizance.
• On Aug. 9, deputies stopped a motor vehicle in the area of Matthewstown Road and Swann Haven Road for a seat belt violation. According to police, a K-9 scan led to the seizure of prescription medication and marijuana.
Police said the driver, Jamie Lee Furbush 35, of Easton, was uncooperative during the search. He was arrested and charged with obstructing and hindering, failure to obey a lawful order, possession of a controlled substance, removal of a prescription label and possession of marijuana.
He was released on $5,000 unsecured bond.
• On Aug. 11, deputies arrested Daeqwon Zalik Rogers, 18, of Ridgely on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in Talbot County Circuit Court. Rogers, who was charged originally with first-degree assault, was taken to the Talbot County Central Booking Facility, where he was held without bond pending an appearance before the Talbot County Circuit Court judge.