Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Star Democrat provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/StarDemocrat. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday for the next day's edition of the Star Democrat and noon on Friday for the Sunday Star. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Qlarant Foundation now accepting grant applications
- Hotchkiss remembered as agriculture community pioneer
- Suicide prevention campaign raises funds for same-day crisis appointments
- Bringing red and blue together
- 'Evening for a Purpose' to benefit shelter program
- Learn how to make block prints at CBMM
- Davis, Bowen & Friedel welcomes new hires
- Maryland Historical Society launches new grant program
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.