Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Star Democrat provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/StarDemocrat. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday for the next day's edition of the Star Democrat and noon on Friday for the Sunday Star. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Adshead joins Choptank Transport through apprenticeship program
- Choptank Transport adds Easton location
- Discover Easton, AAMC to bring outdoor ice skating to downtown
- Maryland unemployment rate drops to 3.5%
- Sarfaty to exhibit at Tidewater Inn
- Miss Maryland reads to students at Denton Elementary School
- Middle schoolers bring home first lego league trophies
- CRMS teacher Kristine Neville earns recertification
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.