EASTON — The Talbot County Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of the 2019 Business Awards.
The awards presentations will take place on August 22 at The Oaks Waterfront Inn & Events. Register online at www.talbotchamber.org or call 410-822-4653 to buy tickets.
• 2019 Outstanding Business Man of the Year – Jeff Frederick, Vice President, Fred Frederick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Easton
• 2019 Outstanding Business Woman of the Year – Jennifer Williams, Attorney at Law/ Settlement Matters
• 2019 Outstanding Small Business of the Year – Jake Schmidt, Jr., Chairman, Hopkins Sales, Norman Schmidt, President, Lori Schmidt, CFO, President, Jake Schmidt III, VP Sales
• 2019 Outstanding Large Business of the Year – Eastern Dermatology Associates, Dr. Michael Del Torto and Dr. Donald Stranahan, Partners
• 2019 Outstanding Not-For-Profit Business of the Year – Talbot Hospice, Vivian Dodge, MBA, BSN, RN, Executive Director
• 2019 Outstanding Young Professional of the Year – Andrew Tawney, Owner, Tawney Accounting Group
• 2019 Community Service Award – Joe Gamble, Talbot County Sheriff
Each year the Talbot Chamber asks its members to nominate individuals and organizations to be recognized for outstanding service to the community.
The Chamber Board of Directors reviews the nominations and votes for a winner in each category.